At Mabini London Ltd maintaining your security is important to us and we try to respect your privacy fairly and legally at all times.
- Please note that we do not collect any personal information when you visit the public pages of the website. All we do is gather anonymous data that helps us know how many people visit and how we can do a better job -continuously working to make it better- We use google analytics to help us with this.
- As an internet selling site, when you register with us, there will be a need to enter some basic information about your business so that we can be of help to you, things like your name, company details and contact details- these details are used to let us help each other and keep in contact with each other.
- When you place an order, the only additional information we keep is delivery details – at no stage on the website do we store any financial information. We have a company that processes payments securely and are separate from us. They use a very secure payment system – and are called worldpay. Should you wish to know any more about them please look them up www.worldpay.co.uk. All payments online are carried out by them – we have no access to these details.
- Delivery details will be given to our delivery companies so that they can provide the correct service.
- We only use your information to provide you with a better service and products- by using our website you allow us to contact you with updates and offers – if you wish to opt out – you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting unsubscribe.
- We never ask you to confirm any bank account or financial information via email.
- We do not give your details to any other organisation for marketing purposes.
- If you are using any computing device in a public area we advise that you log in and out when using the website
- This site is based in the United Kingdom and we take every effort to make sure it adheres to the Law and Good Practise.
- If at any stage you do not want us to keep any information – we are happy to delete your records with us (historical transactions cannot be deleted)- please email us on email@example.com quoting unsubscribe.
- Social Media: We are not responsible for any information posted about our goods on various media unless we have posted this ourselves, we may use them from time to time to inform about our products only. We do not endorse any other sites on social media
Our Website is www.mabini.co.uk
Our Instagram account is : mabinikids
Our twitter account is mabini3
This Policy was last updated May 2018